Saturday, June 24, 2017

Rad! - Creative Scrappers June sketch

Hello scrappy friends!  Today I wanted to share a layout I created for the Creative Scrappers design team June sketch.  It's so much fun to create from sketches, and it's extra fun to see how people change up the sketch in different ways.

Here's my layout!  I used the fabulous You Rock collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.



Here are some close-ups - I created the title using The Cut Shoppe Open Letters:







Please share your layouts on Instagram and tag @CreativeScrappers with the hashtag #CSSketch307 and #CreatingWithSketches!  And link up your take on the main sketch 307 by June 30th on the Creative Scrappers blog.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram too! 

Have a super weekend full of crafty time,

Majken

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic